Already working in Housing?
Our Talent In House programme recognises that not everyone follows the same career path however we believe that talented individuals should be encouraged to progress, improve their skills and accelerate their careers. This opportunity is open to graduates and non-graduates.
We have a selection process to make sure that you’re a good fit for the GEM programme, demonstrate a passion for social justice and our values and are able to complete the CIH qualification.
What you get on the programme:
- Membership of a diverse cohort of GEMs from a variety of organisations and roles both nationally and internationally.
- A professional housing qualification (Chartered Institute of Housing Level 4 Certificate in Housing) and membership of CIH for the duration of the programme
- An overview and exciting exploration of the different elements of the housing sector.
- In depth learning on Housing Law, Housing Policy, Buildings, Communities and the Environment, Professional Practice Skills, Financing for Housing and Equality & Diversity in Housing
- Unique GEMshack events throughout the year held in different parts of the UK
- One to one mentoring from workplace and career development mentors throughout the GEM programme
- Career support
If you are interested in joining the GEM Programme and want more information please get in touch. We can discuss the options and opportunities that being a GEM will bring to your organisation with you, your manager or senior team.
For more information on how we can support you please contact us on our email address or telephone number:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 03333055681